The Animal Hospital of Nashua has openings at different times for highly motivated team members in support roles. Our well-established, well-equipped hospital is focused on providing the highest medical quality and superior client service experience. To accomplish this we focus on and emphasize the continuing education of our staff, clients, referring veterinarians and communities.
Ideal candidates are enthusiastic, career-driven individuals who are patient, client and team-focused. We hire individuals who are professional, compassionate, and have a contagious positive attitude. Our hospital allows team members many opportunities for professional development and growth. Candidates must be dependable and have a solid work history.
Current open positions:
Pet Care Attendant
Pet Care Attendant is our entry level position for our veterinary technician track. Responsibilities include caring for all of our boarders — walking, feeding, cleaning kennels and giving them the love and attention they need in this time of separation from their family! Walking, feeding, & cleaning kennels of our hospitalized patients includes following the doctor’s orders on each patient as to their care in these areas — special diets, what exercise is allowed, noting fecal descriptions, urination, etc. Pet Care Attendants are also responsible for keeping up with cleaning and maintenance of the hospital and building areas and grounds — ensuring the facility is in perfect shape from top to bottom.
This position will involve working shifts that include evenings, nights, weekends, or holidays. The exact schedule will depend on the scheduling need at the time of hire. Candidate must be 18 years old and have the ability to life 40 pounds and stand for long periods of time. Experience with animals preferred but not required.
Client Service Representative
We are seeking someone who is self-motivated, reliable, flexible, detail oriented, and a team player is a must to fill the role of Client Service Representative. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ability to overcome client service challenges by solving client problems through innovative and creative solutions.
- Ability to handle a high volume of client telephone calls while balancing in-house competing client, patient, and team needs.
- Excel at building client relationships that protect the client bond with the practice and team.
- Ability to utilize tools and resources to enhance your delivery of client service.
- Proactive in reviewing client accounts to match client needs with the correct service and/or product.
- Ability to strengthen client loyalty by providing outstanding client service and creating a consistent “wow” experience for our clients each time they visit our practice or call us on the telephone.
- Manage client relationships by performing a full range of client service functions.
- Develop client partnerships by demonstrating attentiveness, empathy, reflective listening, and genuine care.
- Understand different client personalities and interact and service them appropriately.
Candidates must have a passion for people with 3-5 years of client service experience in the service industry. A medical background is not necessary, but must be a self-starter in learning veterinary medicine and animal husbandry basics; key medical terminology and codes; and services and products. Candidates will need strong computer skills along with the ability to learn our practice management software program and other online platforms used. An associate’s degree or higher degree is preferred. This position will involve working shifts that include evenings, weekends, or holidays. The exact schedule will depend on the scheduling need at the time of hire.
Click here to apply online now!