24/7 Emergency Care
The Animal Hospital of Nashua has a doctor on staff on duty 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days per year. We are here to provide you with a peace of mind when it comes to your pet family member’s health. We are the only general practice in the area to provide patients with a 24/7 emergency practice equipped with emergency clinicians and highly trained support staff.
Our caring staff of doctors and nurses provide complete emergency care services for pets that need urgent care when the office of their family veterinarian is closed. We are here to assist your family veterinarian in completing a continuum of care for your ill or injured pet.
You may call us anytime for a question or concern about your pet family member at 603-821-7222. We are a Trupanion Express hospital and can determine, for those pet family members insured by Trupanion, whether cost of treatment is covered.
Services and features of our 24/7 Emergency Practice
- Partnering with your family veterinarian to provide emergency and critical care services for your pet. Record of your pet’s visit forwarded to your existing veterinarian within 24 hours.
- Our veterinarians and staff on site around-the-clock watching your pet family member.
- Advanced ICU staffed 24/7.
- Complete x-ray services read by a radiologist.
- Ultrasound equipment.
- Extensive state-of-the art laboratory prepared to do immediate lab analysis of blood, urine, or stool samples.
- Multiple surgical suites with full monitoring devices with recovery carefully observed in specially equipped ward.
- Caring and compassionate staff dedicated to helping you and your pet.